The Freaked Out Online Courses
If you are like most people, you probably freak out more than you would like. The Freaked Out online courses are designed to help you better understand why you get anxious and freak out in certain situations and around certain people.
These courses help connect the dots between hidden early developmental traumas and problems you are experiencing in your life, particularly in your relationships. There’s a free self-quiz that takes you to a 30 minute Introduction to give you a feel for the courses. The self-quiz will help you determine how much your anxiety and overreactions to people or situations relate to hidden developmental traumas. Our research shows that at least 90 percent of adults have some hidden developmental traumas that disrupt their lives in some significant way.
The ACE Study about the long-term effects of “adverse childhood experiences” (ACE’s) shows that hidden developmental traumas cause serious health problems in adults, including anxiety. For example, subjects that reported four or more ACEs had a 50 percent higher risk of developing heart disease as an adult than those with no ACEs. The number of ACEs correlated directly increased risk of cancer, addictions, diabetes, stroke and depression.
About the Freaked Out Course Series
Freaked Out 101 contains five self-quizzes to help you personalize the information presented in the course. Freaked Out 202 and 303 are in production. We hope that these online courses will help you connect the dots between childhood trauma and difficulties you might be having in your life and relationships.
The Course consists of:
- Three one-hour classes (See below).
- What Are The Collective Influences That Keep Everybody Freaked Out?
- How 9/11 Freaked Out People.
- The Story of a Freaked Out Family.
- How to determine why you freak out in certain situations or with certain people.
- Two Self-Quizzes to help you apply the content to your life situation.
- What Causes Developmental Traumas in early childhood and adolescence.
- What are the lasting effects on adult behavior?
- How to uncover hidden developmental traumas.
- Three Self-Quizzes to help you apply the content to your life situation.
- Homework Assignment: Identifying hidden developmental traumas currently affecting your life and relationships.
- A Self-Quiz helps apply the content to your life situation.
- The Drama Triangle: What does it mean and how does it affect your life and relationships.
- The four ways to work on healing your hidden developmental traumas.
Students are Saying:
Savannah Hope, Author
Health Professionals are Saying:
Angela Gainer, Acupuncturist
SINGLE USER COURSES
Three Month Subscription
You can subscribe to Freaked Out 101 on a three-month subscription basis. This means you pay for the course with three monthly payments to PayPal. You will have to create or already have a PayPal account to use this option.
Your monthly payments will be $39.95 per month. You also can cancel your subscription at any time during this three month period, without penalty, by logging in to your PayPal account.
Full Course, One-Time Purchase
You can purchase Freaked Out 101 upfront at the full price. The full course purchase price is $99. You don’t have to have a PayPal account to use this option.